Sir Ravindra Jadeja – A Tribute
1. “Form is temporary, I’m permanent” – SRJ
2. “This is what they do, when Sir Jadeja comes on the field!
3. When Jadeja gives an idea, people say ‘What an idea Sir J?”
4. When Mark Zukerberg created Facebook he already had afriend request waiting from Sir Ravindra Jadeja.
5. Man of the series: R Ashwin | God of the series: Sir Ravindra Jadeja.
6. Sir Jadeja can argue with Arnab Goswami and make him apologize.
7. Sir Ravindra jadeja once shined a ball..it is Now known as Kohinoor Diamond.
8. The next India- Australia bilateral series will be known as Sir Jadeja-Clarke series in which Australian team will hand over the trophy to Indian team without playing a single match.
The player who will perform GODLY , will be declared as the Jadeja of The Series.
9. “I am unfortunate that I only get to bowl at him in the nets.” – Harbhajan Singh.
10. Jadeja has been sent by N. Srinivasan tp play cricket and then go back…to Dhoni – Ravi Shastri
11. “Only he can play that leg glance with his thigh guard.” – Waqar Younis.
12. “The earth has carried the burden of Jadeja for 24 years. It is time we carried him on our shoulders.” – THE UNDERTAKER.
13. “When Sir Ravindra Jadeja first travelled to Sri Lanka to play in yet another of those meaningless ODI series, Shahid Afridi was yet to come out of his 2nd retirement, Tiger Woods was yet to be accused of infidelity, Balotelli had never earned a red card & Kristen Stewart was still a virgin.
When Jadeja embarked on a glorious career taming Kulasekara & co., Poonam Pandey was a name unheard of; Suresh Raina’s nephew was in his nappies; baby Bachchan was still a stray sperm swimming in AB’s pelvic cavity & SRK was yet to promote Ra.One.
It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Jadeja. We’ve had champions, we’ve had legends, but we’ve never had a Jadeja & we never will.” – Time magazine.
14. “I saw him playing on television & was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I feel that this player is playing much the same as I used to play, and she looked at him on TV and said – are you effing out of your mind?! I’d like a drag of whatever it is you’ve been smoking, chump. Now get dressed…you are going to see an ophthalmologist!” – Sir DON BRADMAN.