11 THINGS I CONCLUDED ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS
1. Everyone falls in love at a time when they leastÂ expect it.
2. Once in love, the first month will always seemÂ to be like a bed of roses,
its in a later stage,Â when the thorns set in.
3. Things will always start getting difficult, withÂ mild fights,
and later cause huge ones. But thatÂ shouldn’t make you weak.
4. Telling each other about how you feel youÂ should break up, over petty fights,Â
Â is a part ofÂ the relationship.
5. Sometimes, the hard times faced, do overÂ power the good ones,
Â but its you who needs toÂ decide,Â
Â whether or not you let it affect yourÂ relationship.
6. Where there’ll be love, there will surely be upsÂ and downs,
Â a roller coaster ride it it. Learn toÂ deal well with the downs,
for ups are easy toÂ manage.
7. Small little things are the ones that count, not
Â the gifts but the times spent. Not the efforts,
Â but the willingness behind them.
8. A little dominance is always healthy. But over
possessiveness costs a lot.
9. Temper, attitude, ego, and other such things
should never have an upper hand in yourÂ relationships.
10. Time can always be taken out. Its not that
big a thing to take out few minutes out of the so
many hours in a day.
11. Lastly, love always gets you through. Where
there’s a will, there’s a way.